The Bad Guys is a 2022 computer-animated heist comedy film loosely based on the children’s book series of the same name by Aaron Blabey, produced by DreamWorks Animation and distributed by Universal Pictures. The film was directed by Pierre Perifel (in his feature directorial debut), written by Etan Cohen.
‘The Bad Guys’ Posters
‘The Bad Guys’ Character Posters
‘The Bad Guys’ Voice Cast & Character Guide
- Sam Rockwell as Mr. Wolf, a witty, charming, pickpocket gray wolf and the leader of the “Bad Guys” gang, who also acts as the crew’s getaway driver. He can also break the fourth wall to address the viewers about certain things.
- Marc Maron as Mr. Snake, a sarcastic and cynical safe-cracking eastern brown snake, Mr. Wolf’s second-in-command, and best friend.
- Awkwafina as Ms. Tarantula, a sharp-tongued and sarcastic expert hacker redknee tarantula also known as “Webs” or “Mata Hairy”, the smallest and only female member of the gang.
- Craig Robinson as Mr. Shark, a childish and sensitive master of disguise great white shark and the biggest member of the gang.
- Anthony Ramos as Mr. Piranha, a Bolivian red-bellied piranha, the short-fused, loose-cannon “muscle”, and youngest of the gang. Mr. Piranha has a tendency to fart when he’s nervous.
- Richard Ayoade as Professor Rupert Marmalade IV, a pompous guinea pig philanthropist who suggests that Mr. Wolf’s group start doing “good deeds”.
- Zazie Beetz as Diane Foxington, a red fox governor and Mr. Wolf’s love interest.
- Barbara Goodson voices an old woman that Mr. Wolf intended to pickpocket.
- Alex Borstein as Misty Luggins, the hot-tempered human chief of police who is determined to arrest the Bad Guys at any cost.
- Lilly Singh as Tiffany Fluffit, a local human news reporter with the tendency to exaggerate her reports.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.