Obi-Wan Kenobi is an American television miniseries created for the streaming service Disney+, featuring the Star Wars character of the same name. Set ten years after the events of Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith (2005), the series is directed by Deborah Chow, with Joby Harold serving as showrunner.
‘Obi-Wan Kenobi’ Posters
‘Obi-Wan Kenobi’ Character Posters
‘Obi-Wan Kenobi’ Cast and Characters
- Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Rupert Friend as the Grand Inquisitor
- Sung Kang as the Fifth Brother
- Moses Ingram as Reva Sevander / Third Sister
- Vivien Lyra Blair as Leia Organa
- Kumail Nanjiani as Haja Estree
- Hayden Christensen and James Earl Jones as Anakin Skywalker / Darth Vader
- Indira Varma as Tala Durith
- O’Shea Jackson Jr. as Kawlan Roken
- Benny Safdie as Nari: A Jedi hiding on Tatooine who escaped Order 66 as a Youngling.
- Joel Edgerton as Owen Lars: A moisture farmer on Tatooine, Anakin Skywalker’s step-brother, and Luke’s uncle who is skeptical of Kenobi’s presence on Tatooine and desired involvement with Luke’s life.
- Bonnie Piesse as Beru Whitesun Lars: Owen’s wife and Luke’s aunt.
- Simone Kessell as Breha Organa: Queen of Alderaan, Leia’s adoptive mother, and wife of Bail Organa.
- Flea as Vect Nokru: A bounty hunter hired to kidnap Leia Organa.
- Jimmy Smits as Bail Organa: Leia’s adoptive father and Senator of Alderaan.
- Marisé Álvarez as Nyche Horn: A refugee with a young son seeking transport from Daiyu to Corellia.
- Rya Kihlstedt as the Fourth Sister: An Inquisitor.
- Zach Braff voices Freck: A transport driver for the Imperial mining facility on the planet Mapuzo.
- Maya Erskine as Sully: A member in The Path network who helps Jedi escape the Empire.
- Ian McDiarmid as Emperor Palpatine: The Dark Lord of the Sith and Darth Vader’s master.
- Genres: Adventure, Drama
- Network: Disney+
- Premiere Date: May 27, 2022
- Executive producers: Kathleen Kennedy, Michelle Rejwan, Ewan McGregor, Joby Harold
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.